Do you have any leftover Broccoli already cooked? Then in 10 minutes you will have an amazing First Course for lunch or dinner. Add 10/12 minutes if you need to cook it. Recipe full of flavors and aromas, which follows the idea of a healthy diet, a combination of carbohydrates and vegetables, a good extra virgin olive oil and chilli pepper that stimulates the circulatory system, protects the heart and lowers cholesterol.
If you don't have the broccoli already cooked: wash it well and then choose whether to cook it in boiling salted water or steamed (I recommend it so you don't lose the nutritional principles of the food). You can also cook it directly in the pot as explained in point 2
Serving Size 2:
170 g of bucatini (or spaghetti)
150 g of cooked broccoli
1 clove of garlic
chili in seeds to taste (or fresh, as you prefer)
7/8 salted capers
4-5 basil leaves
2 mint leaves
extra virgin olive oil
Tips: if you want to make this Recipe even tastier, add some grated parmesan to the mixer.
1) Bring a pot of water to boil and then add salt.
2) Put the capers to soak for 15-20 minutes. In the meantime, heat some oil in a pan, fry garlic and chilli, add the broccoli, add salt (a little because then there will be capers and anchovies) and leave to flavor for 3-4 minutes, possibly add water if they dry too much.
3) Put the broccoli, from which you have removed the garlic, in the beaker of the immersion mixer, add the aromatic herbs, a drop of oil and start blending, help yourself with the cooking water of the pasta to obtain a cream of the density you prefer. Keep in mind that it must not be too compact in order to season the Pasta well.
4) Chop the anchovies with the capers drained from the water. Crumble the Taralli, I put them inside a sheet of kitchen paper and pound them with a weight, if you have a mortar that's fine. You have to get a medium size, not too much small.
5) Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain it, throw it back into the pot and season with the Broccoli cream, stir a little over low heat until the Bucatini are well seasoned.
7) Serve sprinkled with the taralli grains, the chopped capers and anchovies, a few leaves of fresh mint and a drizzle of raw oil.
Here are, the Bucatini with Broccoli Cream, capers, anchovies and taralli. Bon appetit with the scents of Italian Mediterranean cuisine.
If you have children who are not yet accustomed to chilli, delete it as well, the cream is delicious even without it.
TAKE A LOOK TO: Paccheri with Smoked Salmon, Pistachios and Lemon Zest
#pasta #pastarecipes #spaghetti #bucatini #mediterraneancuisine #italianfood #italianrecipes #broccoli #broccolireipes #carb #carbandvegetables #pastaandvegetables #healthyfood #healthyrecipes #fitnessfood #food #firstcourse #maincourse #quickrecipes #speedyrecipes #easyrecipes #diet #healthydiet #eatwell