Today we offer you a fantastic Mediterranean first course, ideal for those who take care of health and figure, for those who practice sports and for those who love tasty food!
We used a mixed pasta from Gragnano an IGP product,I but you can use any other excellent quality Pasta.
Serving Size 2:
200 gr of escarole salad
160 gr of Mixed Gragnano Pasta
4 dried tomatoes
fresh chili to taste
a hanful of pitted Taggiasche olives* in olive oil
a handful of pine nuts
1 bay leaf
1 clove of garlic
extra vergin olive oil
* "Olive taggiasche" are really reach in flavor, a renowned product of Liguria, but if you don't find them use pitted black olives.
- Soak the dried tomatoes in warm water for 10 minutes then dry with kitchen paper and chop them.
- Blanch the previously cleaned and washed escarole in salted water for 3-4 minutes then drain very well and cut it with a knife. I almost chopped it so that it blended well with the pasta.
- Fry the garlic with the bay leaf and the chili cutted into pieces or chopped,add the Escarole and finally te olives, one minutes then turn off the fire.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add salt, cook the Pasta, turn the heat back on under the sauce, add the pine nuts so they toast a little ( you can toast them before in a non stick pan or in the