Today we offer you a fantastic Mediterranean first course, ideal for those who take care of health and figure, for those who practice sports and for those who love tasty food!
We used a mixed pasta from Gragnano an IGP product,I but you can use any other excellent quality Pasta.
Serving Size 2:
200 gr of escarole salad
160 gr of Mixed Gragnano Pasta
4 dried tomatoes
fresh chili to taste
a hanful of pitted Taggiasche olives* in olive oil
a handful of pine nuts
1 bay leaf
1 clove of garlic
extra vergin olive oil
* "Olive taggiasche" are really reach in flavor, a renowned product of Liguria, but if you don't find them use pitted black olives.
- Soak the dried tomatoes in warm water for 10 minutes then dry with kitchen paper and chop them.
- Blanch the previously cleaned and washed escarole in salted water for 3-4 minutes then drain very well and cut it with a knife. I almost chopped it so that it blended well with the pasta.
- Fry the garlic with the bay leaf and the chili cutted into pieces or chopped,add the Escarole and finally te olives, one minutes then turn off the fire.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add salt, cook the Pasta, turn the heat back on under the sauce, add the pine nuts so they toast a little ( you can toast them before in a non stick pan or in the oven for few minutes).
- Pour the Pasta into the Esacrole sauce and serve it. Few Ingredients, lots of flavor in the Mediterranean Cuisine.
Your Mixed Pasta with Escarole, dried tomatoes, Chili, Olives and Pine Nuts are Super Rady in 15 minute!
#pasta #escarole #pastarecipes #diet #mediterraneandiet #healt #fitnessfood #healthyfood #italianfood #healthyrecipe #easyrecipes #lightrecipes #vegetarianrecipes #veganrecipes #cooking #cocinar #recetas